The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Arcoxia 90mg Tablet – PA1997/001/003
- Efexor XL 37.5mg Prolonged Release Capsule – PA0822/072/001
- Fluorouracil 25mg/ml Solution for Injection or Infusion (500mg/20ml presentation) – PA0822/223/001
- Sprilon 12.5% Zinc Oxide & 1.04% Dimethicone Cutaneous Spray Suspension – PA22906/001/001
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Centyl K 2.5mg + 573mg Tablet – PA22650/002/002
- Lercanidipine 10mg Tablet – PA0126/187/001
- Lercanidipine 20mg Tablet – PA0126/187/002
- Miramel 0.088mg Tablet – PA0126/173/001
- Venex XL 37.5mg Prolonged Release Capsules – PA0126/285/001
- Voltarol 50mg Gastro-Resistant Tablet – PA0896/034/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.