The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Atecor CT 100mg/25mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0711/020/002
- Geodon 40mg Capsule – PA0822/214/002
- Leonore 100mcg/20mcg Coated Tablet – PA0711/127/001
- Movicol Paediatric Plain 6.9g Powder for Oral Solution – PA1336/006/003
- Neurostil 100mg Capsule – PA0749/164/001
- Tracrium 10mg/ml Solution for Injection or Infusion (5ml ampoules & 25ml vials only) – PA1691/029/001-002
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Catapres 150mcg Solution for Injection – PA0775/013/001
- Potassium Chloride 15% w/v Concentrate for Solution for Infusion – PA0179/030/002
- Scheriproct Ointment – PA22650/005/001
- Vertigon 16mg Tablet – PA1445/023/002
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.