The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Coaprovel 300/12.5mg Tablets – EU/1/98/086/004
- Eumovate Ointment 0.05% w/w – PA1077/006/002
- Gamanil 70mg Film Coated Tablets – PA1884/001/001
- Irbesartan / Hydrochlorothiazide Teva 150/12.5mg Film Coated Tablet – EU/1/09/583/1-24
- Irbesartan / Hydrochlorothiazide Teva 300/12.5mg Film Coated Tablet – EU/1/09/583/25-48
- Midazolam 1mg/ml Solution for Injection or Infusion – PA1390/010/001
- Syntocinon Ampoules 10IU/ml Solution – PA2206/003/002
- Perindopril tosilate/Amlodipine Teva 5mg/5mg Tablets – PA0749/197/001
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Acerycal 5mg/5mg Tablets – PA0568/018/001
- Glucose IV Infusion BP10% w/ Solution for Infusion – PA0179/001/028
- Sastravi 125/31.25/200mg Film Coated Tablets – PA1380/154/004
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.