The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Denzapine 50mg/ml Oral Suspension – PA0126/235/005
- Mozobil 20mg/ml Solution for Injection – EU/1/09/537/001
- Rifadin 100mg/5ml Oral Suspension – PA0540/066/004
- Rifater 50mg/300mg/120mg Tablet – PA0540/067/001
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Caverject 20mcg Powder and Solvent for Solution for Injection – PA0822/115/003
- HBVaxPro 40mcg Suspension for Injection – EU/1/01/183/015
- Movicol Paediatric Plain 6.9g Powder for Oral Solution – PA1336/006/003
- Octreotide 100mcg/ml Solution for Injection – PA0822/218/002
- Syntocinon 10IU/ml Concentrate for Solution for Infusion or Intramuscular Injection – PA2206/003/002
- Xatger 10mg Prolonged Release Tablet – PA0577/079/002
- Yasmin 0.03mg/3mg Coated Tablet – PA1410/023/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.