The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Blopress 2mg Tablets – PA2229/001/001
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Betaloc 1mg/ml Solution for Injection – PA0970/032/001
- Eumovate Ointment 0.05% w/w – PA1077/006/002
- Perindopril Tosilate Teva 5mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0749/168/002
- Perindopril Tosilate / Amlodipine 5mg/5mg Tablets – PA0749/197/001
- Perindopril Tosilate / Amlodipine 10mg/5mg Tablets – PA0749/197/003
- Simvastatin 10mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0749/052/002
- Stesolid Rectal Solution 10mg – PA1390/141/002
- Tavanic 250mg Film coated Tablets – PA0540/077/002
- Tavanic 500mg Film coated Tablets – PA0540/077/003
- Tracrium 10mg/ml Solution for Injection or Infusion (Ampoules 25ml x2 pack size) – PA1691/029/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.