The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Bactroban 2% w/w Nasal Ointment – PA1077/094/002
- Simvastatin Teva 10mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0749/052/002
- Sastravi 100/25/200mg Film Coated Tablet – PA1380/154/003
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Morphine Sulphate Solution for Injection 10mg/ml – PA0073/020/001
- Stesolid 10mg Rectal Solution – PA1390/141/002
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.