The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Amoxil 500mg Vials Powder for Solution for Injection or Infusion – PA1077/033/004
- Cyklokapron 500mg Tablets – PA1332/003/001
- Glucose IV Infusion BP 10% w/v Solution for Infusion – PA0179/001/028
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Diovan 80mg Tablets – PA0896/009/001
- Diovan 160mg Tablets – PA0896/009/002
- Imuran 50mg Powder for Solution for injection/Infusion – PA1691/003/001
- Surmontil 50mg Hard Capsules – PA0540/128/003
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.