The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Accupro 10mg Tablet – PA0822/007/002
- Oxis Turbohaler 6mcg Powder for Inhalation – PA1019/015/001
- Salamol Steri-Neb 5mg/2.5ml Nebuliser Solution – PA1986/086/002
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Estradot 37.5mcg/day Transdermal Patch - PA0896/010/001
- Fosavance 70mg/5600IU Tablet - EU/1/05/310/007
- Fybogel Orange 3.5g Granules (30 pack size) – PA0979/009/002
- Gemcitabine 1g Powder for Solution for Infusion – PA1380/182/001
- Neoclarityn 5mg Tablet - EU/1/00/161/011
- Oxynorm 5mg Capsule – PA1688/006/004
- Ozurdex 700mcg Infus/Pdr/Oral Soln - EU/1/10/638/001
- Vancocin Matrigel Capsules 125mg - PA1226/005/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.