The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Epilim 100mg Crushable Tablets – PA0540/150/001
- Parlodel 2.5mg Tablet – PA2010/042/001
- Piperacillin Tazobactam 4g/0.5g Powder for Solution for Infusion – PA0577/204/002
- Proctosedyl Ointment 0.5/0.5/1/1% w/w Ointment – PA0540/062/001
- Triapin 2.5mg/2.5mg Prolonged Release Tablet – PA0540/082/001
- Triapin 5mg/5mg Prolonged Release Tablet – PA0540/082/002
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Blopress 2mg Tablets – PA2229/001/001
- Coversyl Arginine 5mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0568/002/005
- Lopid 300mcg Capsules – 100 pack size – PA0822/014/001
- Methotrexate 5mg/2ml Injection – PA0822/206/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.