The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Estradot 75mcg/day Transdermal Patch – PA0896/010/003
- Estradot 100mcg/day Transdermal Patch – PA0896/010/004
- Innohep 12,000IU in 0.6ml Solution for Injection – PA0046/060/013
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Acerycal 5mg/5mg Tablets – PA568/018/001
- Midazolam 1mg/ml Solution for Injection for Infusion – PA1390/010/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.