The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Metaraminol 10mg/ml Solution for Injection/Infusion – PA22893/001/001
- Metformin Teva 500mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0749/185/001
- NeoMercazole 5mg Tablet – PA1142/002/001
- Nexium Control 20mg Tablet – EU/1/13/860/001-002
- Nytol One a Night 50mg Tablet – PA1186/016/001
- Praxbind 50mcg/ml Solution for Injection/Infusion – EU/1/15/1056/001
- Zofran 8mg/4ml Solution for Injection or Infusion – PA0896/036/002
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Differin 0.1% Cream – PA22743/005/001
- Genotropin MiniQuick 1.8mg Powder and Solvent for Solution for Injection – PA0822/128/011
- Rifater 50mg/300mg/120mg Tablet – PA0540/067/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.