The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Kay-Cee-L Syrup 7.5%w/v - PA22637/004/001
- RoActemra 162mg Solution for Injection in Pre Filled Pen - EU/1/08/492/009-10
- Voriconazole 200mg Powder for Solution for Infusion - PA2059/020/001
- Xomolix 2.5mg/ml Solution for Injection - PA2288/003/002
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Innohep 8,000 IU in 0.4 ml, Solution for Injection - PA0046/060/012
- Caverject 20mcg Powder and Solvent for Solution for Injection - PA0822/115/003
- Ciproxin Solution for Infusion 2 mg/ml - PA1410/028/007
- Odrik 2mg Hard Capsules - PA2010/005/003
- Valoid 50mg Tablets - PA1142/001/002
- Xanax 250mcg Tablets - PA0822/141/002
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.