The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Abstral 100mcg Sublingual Tablets - PA2288/004/002
- Abstral 600mcg Sublingual Tablets - PA2288/004/006
- Abstral 800mcg Sublingual Tablets - PA2288/004/007
- Geodon 80mg Hard Capsules - PA23055/015/004
- Molipaxin 50mg Hard Capsules - PA0540/056/001
- Molipaxin 150mg Film Coated Tablets - PA0540/056/004
- Tetralysal 300mg Hard Capsules - PA22743/016/001
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Centyl K 2.5mg + 573mg Tablet - PA22650/002/002
- Innohep 3,500 IU Solution for Injection - PA0046/060/009
- Ondansetron 2mg/ml Solution for Injection or Infusion - PA0711/068/001
- Valaciclovir Teva 500mg Film Coated Tablets - PA0749/036/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.