The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Imuran 25mg Film Coated Tablet – PA1691/003/002
- Neurontin 600mg Film Coated Tablet – PA0822/015/004
- Ondansetron 2mg/ml Solution for Infusion – PA0577/083/001
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Cytotec 200mcg Tablet – PA0822/118/001
- Deslor 0.5mg/ml Oral Solution – PA0711/202/002
- Foznol 750mg Chewable Tablet – PA1575/002/003
- Foznol 1000mg Chewable Tablet – PA1575/002/004
- Imuran 50mg Film Coated Tablet – PA1691/003/003
- Metformin Bluefish 500mg Film Coated Tablet – PA1436/009/001
- Verap 120mg Prolonged Release Tablet – PA0711/016/004
- Yaz 0.02mg/3mg Film Coated Tablet – PA1410/056/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.