The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Eltroxin 50mcg Tablet – PA1142/028/001
- Gerax 0.5mg Tablet – PA0577/010/002
- Innohep 14,000IU in 0.7ml Solution for Injection – PA0046/060/011
- Oxynorm 5mg Capsule – PA1588/006/004
- Venex XL 37.5mg Prolonged Release Capsule – PA0126/285/001
The following shortage has been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Bisoprolol 2.5mg Tablet – PA22654/002/001
- Bisoprolol 5mg Tablet – PA2315/097/001
- Dalacin T Topical Lotion 10mg/ml Cutaneous Emulsion – PA0822/121/001
- Oxynorm 5mg Dispera Orodispersible Tablet – PA1688/006/007
- Targin 20mg/10mg Prolonged Release Tablet – PA1688/010/003
- Tractocile 6.75mg/0.9ml Solution for Injection – EU/1/99/124/001
- Zestan 20mg Tablet – PA0126/112/004
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated in real time.