The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Aldactone 25mg Film Coated Tablets - PA0822/110/001
- Ibandronic Acid Mylan 150mg Film Coated Tablets - PA0577/111/001
- Innohep 8000 IU in 0.4ml, Solution for Injection - PA0046/060/012
- Tevaquel XL 200mg Prolonged Release Tablets - PA0749/060/007
- VFEND 200mg Powder for Solution for Infusion - EU/1/02/212/025
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Manerix 150mg Film Coated Tablets - PA2010/023/001
- Paracetamol 500mg Tablets - PA2315/065/003
- Sevredol 20mg Film Coated Tablets - PA1688/009/002
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.