The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Clexane Forte 12,000 IU (120mg)/0.8ml Solution for Injection in Pre Filled Syringes - PA0540/097/008
- Fomicyt 40mg/ml Powder for Solution for Infusion - PA1972/001/001
- Invokana 300mg Film Coated Tablets - EU/1/13/884/005-008
- Imodium Plus 2mg/125mg Tablets - PA0330/050/001
- OxyContin 5mg Prolonged Release Tablets- PA1688/005/001
- OxyNorm Dispersa 5mg Orodispersible Tablets - PA1688/006/007
- OxyNorm Dispersa 10mg Orodispersible Tablets - PA1688/006/008
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Innohep 10,000 IU in 0.5 ml, Solution for Injection - PA0046/060/010
- Innohep 16,000 IU in 0.8 ml, Solution for Injection - PA0046/060/014
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.