The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Champix 0.5mg Film Coated Tablets - EU/1/06/360/001
- Champix 0.5mg + 1mg Film Coated Tablets - EU/1/06/360/003
- Champix 1mg Film Coated Tablets - EU/1/06/360/005
- Creon 25000 Gastro Resistant Capsules - PA2010/008/002
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Aripiprazole Teva 10mg Tablets - PA1986/019/002
- Gerozac 20mg Capsules - PA0577/200/001
- Celebrex 200mg Capsules - PA0822/116/002
- Depo-Provera 150mg/ml Suspension for Injection - PA0822/124/001
- Genotropin Miniquick 0.2mg Powder and Solvent for Solution for Injection - PA0822/128/003
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.