The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Caverject 20 micrograms Powder and Solvent for Solution for Injection - PA0822/115/003
- Coversyl Arginine Plus 5mg/1.25mg Film Coated Tablets - PA0568/016/002
- Genotropin Miniquick 0.2mg Powder and Solvent for Solution for Injection - PA0822/128/003
- Perindopril tosilate/Indapamide 5 mg/1.25mg Film Coated Tablets - PA0749/170/002
- Perindopril tosilate/Indapamide 10 mg/2.5mg Film Coated Tablets - PA1986/025/001
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Aripiprazole Teva 5mg Tablets - PA1986/019/001
- Astilin 10mg Tablets - PA23163/001/001
- Azacitidine Mylan 25mg/ml Powder for Suspension for Injection - EU/1/20/1426/001
- Cyklokapron 500mg Tablets - PA2010/055/001
- Erythrocin 500mg Tablets - PA1142/008/003
- Teveten 600mg Film Coated Tablets - PA2010/017/002
- Vfend 200mg Powder for Solution for Infusion - EU/1/02/212/025
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.