The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Celebrex 200 mg Capsules - PA0822/116/002
- Flutiform 50 microgram/5 microgram per metered dose pressurised inhalation, suspension - PA1688/013/001
- Foznol 1000 mg Chewable Tablets - PA1575/002/004
- Methylthioninium Chloride Proveblue 5mg/ml Solution for Injection - EU/1/11/682/001
- Nexium Control 20mg capsules - EU/1/13/860/003
- Tradol SR 100mg Prolonged Release Tablet - PA0711/029/006
- Vfend 200mg Powder for Solution for Infusion - EU/1/02/212/025
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Azacitidine Accord 25mg/ml Powder for Suspension for Injection - EU/1/19/1413/001
- Fentanyl 100mcg/2ml Solution for Injection - PA0073/122/001
- Isoptin 40mg Film Coated Tablet - PA2010/003/001
- Ondansetron 2mg/ml Solution for Infusion - PA2315/168/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.