The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Aripiprazole 15 mg tablets - PA1986/019/003
- Cefotaxime 1g Powder for solution for injection or infusion - PA0281/223/002
- Detrunorm XL 30 mg Modified-Release Capsules - PA1876/009/001
- Detrunorm XL 45 mg Modified-Release Capsules - PA1876/009/002
- Lycimor 300 mg Hard Capsules - PA1380/130/001
- Solu-Cortef Powder for Solution for Injection or Infusion 100mg - PA0822/137/001
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Invokana 300 milligram(s) Film-coated tablet - EU/1/13/884/005-008
- OxyNorm Dispersa 5 mg Orodispersible Tablets - PA1688/006/007
- Tracrium 10 mg/ml, Solution for injection or infusion (25ml ampoule) - PA1691/029/002
- Voriconazole Accord 50mg Film Coated Tablets - EU/1/13/835/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.