The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Adizem-XL 180mg Prolonged Release Capsules - PA1688/001/005
- Celebrex 100mg Hard Capsules -PA23055/006/001
- Doxatan 4mg Tablets - PA0126/202/003
- Innohep 10,000 IU/ml Solution for Injection - PA0046/060/002
- Mydrilate 1.0% w/v Eye Drops - PA22709/003/002
- Odrik 2mg Hard Capsules - PA2010/005/003
- Voriconazole Accord 50mg Film Coated Tablets -EU/1/13/835/001
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Dalacin 2% Vaginal Cream - PA0822/119/002
- Noriday 350mcg Tablets - PA0822/131/001
- Tracrium 10mg/ml, Solution for Injection or Infusion (50mg/5ml ampoules) - PA1691/029/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.