The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Astilin 10mg Tablets - PA23163/001/001
- Cimeldine 400mg Film Coated Tablets - PA0126/077/002
- Cyklokapron 500mg Tablets - PA2010/055/001
- Genotropin MiniQuick 1.8 mg Powder and Solvent for Solution for Injection - PA0822/128/011
- Odrik 2mg Hard Capsules - PA2010/005/003
- Xeljanz 10mg Tablets - EU/1/17/1178/007
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Coversyl Arginine 5 mg Film Coated Tablets - PA0568/002/005
- Hycamtin 1mg/1ml Powder for Solution for Infusion - EU/1/96/027/004
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.