The Health Products Regulatory Authority has been notified of a shortage of the following products:
- Fostepor Once Weekly 70mg Tablets - PA0577/086/002
- Letrozole Teva 2.5mg Film Coated Tablets - PA0749/085/001
The following shortages have been resolved and supply has resumed to the Irish market:
- Allopurinol Teva 300mg Tablets - PA0749/099/003
- Co-Aprovel 300mg/25mg Film Coated Tablets- EU/1/98/086/024
- Furosemide 50mg/5ml Solution for Injection - PA0073/059/005
- Methotrexate 2.5mg Tablets - PA2315/062/001
- Praxbind 50mcg/ml Solution for Injection/Infusion - EU/1/15/1056/001
- Rifadin 100mg/5ml Oral Suspension - PA0540/066/004
- Telmisartan 20mg Tablets - PA2315/014/001
Please see the shortages section of the HPRA website for further information.
The HPRA will be sending weekly updates concerning medicinal product shortages. However, the above webpage will be updated as new information is provided to the HPRA.