Closing date for applications: 16/11/2020
Reporting to the Communications and Information Manager, the Corporate Communications Officer will contribute to the delivery of HPRA’s communications objectives, which include:
- Building greater understanding and awareness of the HPRA as an organisation and of the role we play in respect of protecting public and animal health.
- Protecting and promoting the HPRA brand to establish trust and credibility among stakeholders.
- Delivering clear, targeted information on the products we regulate.
- Managing the HPRA’s corporate communications platforms incorporating our digital communications activities.
- Supporting collaboration and engagement with key stakeholder groups including patients and healthcare professionals.
For more information please refer to the role profile below. Applications should be submitted via the HPRA Recruitment Portal.
Role Profile Application Form