Closing date for applications: 20/06/2021
Comprised of two sections, Human Resources (HR) and Learning and Development (L&D), the HR and Change (HR&C) department is responsible for the development of strategy, the design and implementation of HR solutions and the effective management of change projects that provide for the availability, effective use and engagement of human resources within the HPRA so as to contribute to the delivery of the HPRA’s strategic plans.
Reporting to the HR Manager, the HR Operations and Business Partner (BP) Lead will work closely with HR&C Management team to achieve HPRA objectives relating to HR. The HR Operations and BP Lead also maintains effective working relationships with HPRA departments/sections, to ensure that outputs are effectively managed.
The role of the HR Operations and BP Lead is to;
- Support the HR Manager in the management and development of the HR section to achieve required levels of performance and to respond effectively to changes in the internal and external environment.
- Provide operational leadership to the HR team by defining objectives, setting targets, coordinating activities, agreeing priorities, developing team members, maintaining effective communication lines; and ensuring that the required standards, policies and practices are in place.
- Provide motivation, encouragement and effective management.
- Work closely with the HR and Change (HR&C) Management team and other members of the wider HR&C department to ensure cross collaboration, integrated planning, open communication and achievement of joint objectives.
- Maintain effective working relationships between the HR and Change department and other areas of the HPRA, ensuring that any required interactions are adequately defined, effectively managed and reviewed as appropriate.
- Drive HR to work in partnership with all areas of the business to ensure the efficient and consistent implementation of all Human Resources policies and procedures across the organisation.
For more information please refer to the role profile below. Applications should be submitted via the HPRA Recruitment Portal.
Role Profile Application Form