Closing date for applications: 22/11/2020
Reporting to the Business Services Manager, the Project Manager will manage projects from pre project approval through to successful implementation and project closure. The Project Manager will support the business analysis team, in the collection of business requirements and drafting of specs for development/enhancement of applications.
The Project Manager will also run the project management office, which includes the management and coordination of the overall portfolio of projects and reporting of same, and will act as the first point of contact for all project requests from the business and also:
- Lead and manage risk, quality and progress of progress in line with project plans
- Ensure projects are completed on time, on budget, to quality standards, and within agreed scope
- Monitor performance and recommend schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions
- Reporting: Manage the PMO monthly project portfolio reporting process, and produce ad hoc reports as and when required
- Provide support in the management of the change control process, in conjunction with Project Sponsor, Manager and/or project teams
- Assist the Business Services Manager and others in identifying resources for projects as required
- Procurement of services from third party vendors, including managing the tendering and selection process
For more information please refer to the role profile below. Applications should be submitted via the HPRA Recruitment Portal.
Role Profile Application Form